An outdoorsy and bubbly British/Australian family who live in lovely Balcombe (5 miles from Haywards Heath) are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Nanny to care for 2 children aged, 5 & 9yo. You will be happy to:
· Manage the day to day lives of the children and their activities
· Assist with school work
· Social diary
· Liaise with school and mum on upcoming events/activities etc
· Prepare a healthy evening meal for the children
· Light housework including laundry, tidying bedrooms, empty dishwasher, sweep & general errands etc.
· Offer overnight proxy parenting on occasion
· Happy to travel
The ideal Nanny must be/have:
· A confident driver with clean licence
· Comfortable driving a Range Rover
· Hold a current DBS, First Aid Certification
· Non Smoker
· Proven longevity in previous roles and checkable references
· Available to start end August
You will get 4 hours off during the daytime, with the busy period being the mornings and after school when the children need collecting, evening time etc.
Live In option is available and accommodation is a f/f double room off the house, with large ensuite bathroom, and WiFi. If live out, please ensure you are happy to work some evenings late, and offer overnight proxy parenting if parent/s is away on business.
The property is a 5 minute walk from the station, with a regular and fast train into London Bridge taking 50 minutes. Start asap - will interview now. Email email@example.com