We are seeking for our International client, a full time professional Chauffeur/Guardian, for 2 properties located between Cannes and Juan Les Pins. You will have experience and local knowledge of these areas, along with experience driving anywhere from Monaco to St Tropez. Fluent French is useful, however English is a must, along with utmost discretion and confidentiality.
• Driving the head of the family and his family, friends or associates, to requested locations.
• Take their client, and the client's family and friends, to and from evening events, or the airport at unsociable hours.
• Taking staff to carry out household duties.
• Upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle/s, provided by the employer.
• Washing and polishing all vehicle/s, and Administrative tasks relating to all vehicle/s
• Stock and supply operations relating to all vehicle/s (acquiring products, ensuring all necessary items are topped up and available etc.)
• Prepare the flat for family arrival and departure.
• Key holder and check on family properties once a week, during the family absence ie check all doors and locks etc.
• Act as main contact between the principal and the contractor.
• Report any issues immediately ie check for leaks and internal or external damage.
• Giving access and overseeing contractors at the property, maintenance etc. and ensure garden is well maintained
• Collecting mail and dealing with shipments.
• Be available all year round to source any requests ie book restaurants, run errands etc
• Stocking of the preferred household supplies
This role is quieter in the winter months approx. 8-9 mths with minimal hours however you will be on call, and you will be busier in the summer months approx. 3-4 mths, whereby you will work long hours and 7/7 days.
You will possess a clean criminal record in both country of employment and country of origin, a clean driving licence, and checkable work references. This role is open to all age groups. Last Chauffeur is retiring after a 30 year service, hence this is a very good employer seeking a long term commitment. Salary up to Euros 30,000 per annum, plus annual bonus. French contract. Start ASAP. Email your resume to email@example.com