Private Garden and Estate Development Role. Candidates are sought for an exciting and rewarding, permanent leadership position as a Landscape Installation Supervisor of a large private estate in the Caribbean. Renowned architects and designers have created an impressive, sprawling landscape for this historic property, demanding a highly effective and focused supervisor to bring it to life.
This individual will work along with Land Manager and the horticulture team to execute the overall landscaping and horticultural demands of the project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and coordinate communication with the entire project team, including: overall site manager, foreman, landscape design team, architect, specialists, and engineers.
- Coordinate the execution of the design intentions to landscape installation and garden teams.
- Provide project management planning of machinery and resources effectively to meet desired deadlines based on priorities dictated by client and project team.
- Ensure design intent instructions are followed exactly with the highest possible standards.
- Report regularly to project management team and client on project progress, budget, and deadlines.
- Experience with high end landscape project management, preferably in a tropical environment. Including: interpreting plans, supervising site work for both soft and hardscape components at a very high standard
- Education in landscape architecture or management is highly desirable
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills are essential
- Exceptional level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Ability to work with the team in field on the project and oversee implementation in a hands-on manner to meet project deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve potential issues with the build as it proceeds and inform involved parties effectively
- Knowledge of traditional and contemporary landscaping techniques and materials is advantageous
- Experience working in the Caribbean is preferred but not essential
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, GIS, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and other Project Management software is desirable.
Excellent salary DOE, medical benefits, relocation expenses. Accommodation - Self-contained, all bills found. Must have current DBS or police check, or willing to undertake, and hold a clean driving licence. Email your resume to email@example.com