The Wardrobe Supervisor is expected to support and report directly to House Management and manage their team on a daily basis, ensuring the running of the property operation. The Wardrobe Supervisor is expected to work with the other members of the Estate team and directly with the family to deliver the highest level of service to the Principals. You will be expected to be hands on and lead by example if appropriate to the situation.
· Wardrobe management, caring for high end materials and designer garments and jewellery, to include packing, unpacking.
· Travel to other residences as required, to oversee Principal’s wardrobes and personal items.
· Take direct instruction from Madam to ensure her preferences are carried out exactly. Keep Madam’s PA informed at all times.
· Constantly review housekeeping and wardrobe standards, update the standards and house manual for staff to follow, detailing products used on different finishes, together with the associated risks.
· Ability to work efficiently independently or as within the wider team.
· Source any new requests for items from the family and liaise with management to procure.
· To manage and co-ordinate inventories including linens, clothes and consumables. Tracks and update movement of clothes and items from web-based databases.
· Highest standards of personal grooming and exceptional attention to detail.
· Flexible with working hours and adaptable to change which might include weekends and bank holidays and changing shift patterns at short notice. Time will be given in lieu when overtime is worked.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· The Wardrobe Supervisor is expected to have worked at the highest level of service either within the hotel industry or private house for UHNWI.
· Good spoken English and Russian skills.
Start ASAP. £35,000+ gross pa DOE. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org